Want to bring a WOW experience every day? At Mayerson Academy, we’ve made it our mission to celebrate strengths and inspire people to reach their greatest potential—one organization, one team and one person at a time. As forward-thinking learning services experts, we are pioneering innovative solutions designed to deliver results. Ultimately our goal is to inspire everyone we reach to be at their best every day and to help others do the same.
Thriving Learning Communities Program Specialist
We are currently seeking a Thriving Learning Communities Program Specialist.
As the Thriving Learning Communities Program Specialist, you will work closely with our Senior Program Manager to envision, design, and support professional learning and program delivery for the Thriving Learning Communities (TLC) initiative, our strengths-based approach to social and emotional learning. You are an organized go-getter who loves designing and delivering professional learning and supporting a wide variety of audiences to be successful. People see you as someone with great judgement who works well under pressure, is adaptive and has a great sense of humor. Learn more about the TLC initiative here.
- Build collaborative, action-oriented relationships with program partners.
- Seek a deep understanding of each partner’s goals to expertly match the program development process to meet their precise needs.
- Coordinate, plan, facilitate and deliver professional development and extension activities uniquely suited to partners’ goals.
- Investigate, explore, advocate, and use evidence-based best practices to achieve beneficial results for the program.
- Continually evaluate impact data to inform processes and content-development.
- Define and deliver high-quality key program outcomes.
- Ensure that the necessary processes are in place to ensure best-in-class experiences with all program components.
See the full job description here for additional information.