Want to bring a WOW experience every day? At Mayerson Academy, we’ve made it our mission to celebrate strengths and inspire people to reach their greatest potential—one organization, one team and one person at a time. As forward-thinking learning services experts, we are pioneering innovative solutions designed to deliver results. Ultimately our goal is to inspire everyone we reach to be at their best every day and to help others do the same.
Position: Client Services Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible to: Director of Operations
We are a strengths-based group of diverse professionals who inspire educators and organizations to realize their visions for success through extraordinary learning experiences. We would love for you to join our team.
As a Client Services Specialist, you work closely with the Director of Operations and other members of the Learning Management System team to handle all incoming phone calls and customers in an efficient, professional, and courteous manner. As the “point of first contact” at Mayerson Academy, you exemplify high quality customer service, modeling teamwork while promoting the development of an exemplary learning environment. You also provide accurate, timely administrative support to the President and CEO of Mayerson Academy.
- Provide exemplary service as a liaison between customers and Mayerson Academy staff and programs by answering/directing incoming phone calls and greeting/directing visitors.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and efficient manner, referring more complex issues to the appropriate administrator for resolution.
- Assist with daily facility maintenance issues, verify that the monitor is correct, lock/unlock all rooms, add door signs, call for custodial or kitchen assistance, close out office at the end of the day.
- Process Applications for Professional Development (APDs): setting up classes, positing classes, sending confirmation letters.
- Assist with processing and maintaining accurate and timely class records, including registration of class participants, processing of class evaluations and updating course database.
- Provide administrative support to the President of Mayerson Academy, including but not limited to, travel arrangements, calendar management and document preparation.
Ideal Qualifications and Requirements:
· Highly successful clerical and administration experience, with evidence of increasing responsibilities
· Working knowledge of public school systems
· Ability to receive and implement feedback in order to learn and continuously improve
· Demonstrated capacity to take initiative and manage competing organizational priorities
· Excellent judgment and ability to build collaborations with staff members, internal, and external partners
· Track record of thinking conceptually and mastering complex subject matter quickly
· Superior acumen of current office technology, including Office 365
· Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
· Capacity and desire to consistently operate in a manner that reflects our organizational vision and core values
· Adaptability, flexibility and a sense of humor
Here’s a little bit more about who we are and what we value:
Our Purpose: We work each day to provide extraordinary learning experiences so that individuals, teams and organizations can be their best every day.
Our Vision: As a diverse team and network of imaginative experts, our passionate perspective allows us to focus on people’s best qualities while welcoming each challenge as an opportunity with endless possibilities. We lead an ever-increasing number of individuals, groups and organizations to define and realize their visions for success through creative, engaging, research-based learning experiences.
Our Beliefs about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We are constantly striving to live out our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion in our work – with each other and with our partners. Here is how we have defined that commitment:
We believe that diversity matters because providing extraordinary learning experiences is only possible when we truly leverage the diverse thinking, perspectives and experiences of our staff, partners and community.
We believe that equity matters because it helps ensure high outcomes of access, opportunities, or self-determined success for all individuals, regardless of any social or cultural factor.
We believe that inclusion matters because it maximizes learning and creativity. An inclusive culture allows everyone to be themselves and to be their best – two ingredients for valuable and authentic contributions from all.
Our Core Values form the foundation of everything we do and shape who we are. We talk about them, work them, and live them every day because we believe this is the best way to fulfill our highest hopes for learners of all ages: